<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第16集>>
-
1. So it pleases me to know at least one of my old neighbors
所以得知起码有一位老友看透了他。
-
2. sees right through the guy.
让我十分高兴。
-
3. Mike, you, uh... you just missed Bree.
麦克 布里刚走。
-
4. She's off to see her folks,then we're finally taking our honeymoon.
她去看她的父母,然后我们就去度蜜月了。
-
5. Yeah, not a bad time for you to leave town, is it?
你现在离开小镇时机正好 是吧。
-
6. Well, I don't follow you.
我不明白你什么意思。
-
7. I just keep thinking about that night at Monique's place.
我只是一直在想那晚莫妮可家发生的事。
-
8. How you made sure I left with my wrench,the one with her blood on it.
你让我别忘了拿扳手,上面有她的血迹。
-
9. Well, it was your wrench.
那确实是你的扳手啊。
-
10. Why are you rehashing this?
你为什么又旧事重提。