<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第21集>>
-
1. Well, I'm going to apologize
我会向他道歉。
-
2. and then I'm gonna tell him that I made a huge mistake.
然后我跟他说我犯了一个天大的错误。
-
3. No, no, no. After that.
不是 不是 这之后呢。
-
4. Say he accepts your apology, you get back together,and then what happens?
假设他接受了你的道歉 你们重新在一起了,然后又会怎样。
-
5. You know, after the novelty wears off.
你懂的 在新鲜感消失殆尽后。
-
6. Well, then we'll just be happy.
我们会过上幸福的生活。
-
7. OK. I know it's dark, but I can see you.
虽然天很黑 但我看得到你。
-
8. Look, after hearing your whole history with Mike,it doesn't take a genius to figure out the problem.
听完你跟麦克的整个故事,傻瓜都能看出问题在哪里。
-
9. What is it? -You.
出在哪里 -你。
-
10. You don't want to be happy. You're a drama junkie.
你不想过得幸福 你有戏剧癖。