<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第22集>>
-
1. Well, I stole his bride, I guess I can poach his florist.
新娘都被我偷走了 再偷个花商也没什么。
-
2. Gosh, I just keep thinking
我总觉得。
-
3. there's someone I've forgotten to tell.
忘记通知某个人了。
-
4. Caterer, band, florist...
餐食 乐队 花商...。
-
5. Um, guests? -Oh, my God!
宾客 -我的上帝。
-
6. I had Julie call and cancel everyone.
我之前让朱莉打电话告诉他们别来了。
-
7. Just call them back.
再打一次就是了。
-
8. You can't invite people to a wedding on the phone!
怎么能用电话邀请别人参加婚礼。
-
9. You have to send a proper invitation.
得送体面的请柬才行。
-
10. Want people to think I'm a complete flake?
你想让人觉得我不重要吗。