<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第22集>>
-
1. And I'm so sorry about that comment I made about Mike.
我很抱歉之前对麦克所做的评论。
-
2. It was way out of line.
简直太过分了。
-
3. You guys are gonna be insanely happy.
你们俩会无比幸福美满。
-
4. I think so, too.
我也这么觉得。
-
5. But, you know, then I remember.
但你知道吗 我记得。
-
6. That's what I thought about me and Karl.
和卡尔结婚那会儿也是这么想的。
-
7. Please. Mike is not Karl.
拜托 麦克不是卡尔。
-
8. Well, you know, when I married him, Karl wasn't Karl.
知道吗 当我和他结婚时 卡尔并不是卡尔。
-
9. And I think that's why I got so mad at you.
这就是为何我很生你的气。
-
10. Because 99 percent of me is sure,that we're gonna be totally happy,but then what you said,it just stirred up that pesky one percent.
因为我99%地肯定,我们会幸福美满,但被你说了以后,就把那恼人的1%搅和进来了。