<< 绝望主妇 第3季 第22集>>
-
1. Honey, please. If anyone should be nervous it's me.
亲爱的 拜托 若有人要烦恼 肯定是我。
-
2. I met Victor three months ago. I mean, I'm crazy about him.
我和维克多三个月前才认识 我很痴迷他。
-
3. It's just the thought of saying those vows again,it's scary.
一想到又要许下誓言,就感到恐慌。
-
4. Lynette is right.
勒奈特说得对。
-
5. You know, marriage is like...It's like these bonbons.
婚姻就像 就像这些夹心巧克力。
-
6. You never know what you're getting
没有涉足其中。
-
7. until you're in the middle of it.
无法预知将来。
-
8. It's one of those hard, jelly ones.
又是一个硬的果冻夹心。
-
9. Do you think that's an omen? -Honey, you're gonna be OK.
你觉得这是个预兆吗 -宝贝 你会很好的。
-
10. All right? We're gonna help each other through this.
好吗 我们互相扶持 共渡难关。