<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第02集>>
-
1. Oh,dear. now I've upset you.
亲爱的 我让你失望了。
-
2. No. no,i am not upset.
不不 我没有失望。
-
3. I'm just confused as to why you seem so determined
我只是不懂为什么你这么打定注意。
-
4. To get off on the wrong foot.
让人对你有不好的印象。
-
5. First you bring a pie to lynette's,When I clearly assigned you the salad--
你给了勒奈特做了一个派,而我给你安排的任务是色拉。
-
6. Now,see, that's where I'm confused.
这也正是我搞不懂的。
-
7. Just what,please, gives you the right
是谁给你权利。
-
8. To decide who brings what to a luncheon that I suggested?
让你在我提议的午宴上决定谁做什么。
-
9. Well,it's tradition.
这是传统。
-
10. I always organize our little get-togethers,And I always bring dessert.
总是由我来组织我们的小型聚会,而且我也总是负责甜品。