<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第04集>>
-
1. provided by Desperate Housewives...
前情提要。
-
2. when her first husband died,bree thought she was rid of her mother-in-law.
首任丈夫死时,布里以为自己摆脱了婆婆。
-
3. danielle got pregnant, and bree got creative.
丹妮尔怀孕了 而布里想法掩饰。
-
4. Soon this whole charade will completely unravel,And we will be humiliated. carlos and gaby's affair turned dangerous...
很快这个哑谜将被揭破,我们将颜面扫地 卡洛斯和加布的韵事变得危险起来。
-
5. If she pulled something like that on me,That guy wouldn't be around for long. and an old neighbor returned.
如果她敢给我戴绿帽子,那男的就死定了 -一位老邻居回归了。
-
6. I didn't want poor aunt lily to spend her final days
我不想让可怜的莉莉姨妈。
-
7. In a nursing home. that is so kind of you.
最后的日子都在疗养院度过 -你真体贴。
-
8. Mrs. Lillian Sims
莉莉安·西姆斯夫人。
-
9. returned to wisteria lane on a saturday.
在一个周六回到了柴藤郡。
-
10. as she emerged from the ambulance,it occurred to her
刚下了救护车,她就发现。