<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第04集>>
-
1. Uh,mom said that the whole family knew.
妈妈说全家都知道你的事情。
-
2. Um,okay. gotta go. love you.
好 我得挂了 爱你。
-
3. What's going on? oh,i found raphael wandering in the street.
怎么回事? -我看到拉斐尔在街上瞎跑。
-
4. I went to take him back, but bob and lee aren't home,So I'm just gonna give him a little treat
我本想把它送回去 但是鲍勃和李都不在家,所以我只好先带它回来。
-
5. And put him back in their yard. bup,bup,bup! wait a second.
一会再把它送回到他们的院子里 -等一下。
-
6. What? leave him with me.
什么? 把它留给我。
-
7. I need to score some points with those guys,And being a dog-rescuing hero could be just the ticket.
我正想方设法赢得他们的好感,做救狗英雄正好可以。
-
8. So what,you're just gonna keep him here until they come back?
所以你打算让它待在这 直到他们回来?。
-
9. Uh-huh. maybe a little longer. how long?
也许更久一点 -多久?。
-
10. Well,long enough for them to worry.
长到让他们担心。