<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第04集>>
-
1. Uh,guys... what did I tell you?
伙计们...我之前跟你们说过的?。
-
2. You said "no shower." but look around--men.
你说"不要送礼" 可你看看。
-
3. So technically,it's a party, not a shower. mwah.
事实上这只是个派对 不是什么送礼会。
-
4. Andrew told us that you only said no...
安德鲁告诉我们你说不...。
-
5. Cause you didn't want to impose.
只因为你不想被别人送礼。
-
6. Oh! so you're responsible?
是你的主意吗。
-
7. Yeah,well,i-i know you said not to make a big fuss,But,hey,you earned it.
是的 我知道你说过不要太张扬,但是 这是你应得的。
-
8. Well,don't just stand there. come in.
别傻站在那 快进来。
-
9. We have lots of food and fun and surprises.
我们准备了很多吃的 有趣的活动 还有很多惊喜。
-
10. Yeah,all kinds of surprises.
各种各样的惊喜。