<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第05集>>
-
1. And begun assembling the various parts and pieces.
开始把这些零件和组件组装起来。
-
2. Happily, it only took three hours To turn the contents into a finished work of art.
很幸运 只花了3个小时 盒子里的东西就成了一件完美艺术品。
-
3. Sadly, it only took 15 minutes For the residents of Wisteria Lane ...
不幸的是 只花了一刻钟的时间 紫藤街的居民们...。
-
4. What the hell is it?
这是什么鬼东西?。
-
5. To become art critics.
就变成了一群艺术批评家。
-
6. I think it's a sculpture.
我想这是个雕塑。
-
7. I think it's crap.
我想这是狗屎。
-
8. Of all the gay men in the world, We have to get the two without taste.
全世界那么多"同志" 我们这儿偏偏来了两个最没品的。
-
9. What are we gonna do about this?
我们对此怎么处理?。
-
10. I say we keep smiling and look for the hidden cameras.
我想我们一笑处之 找找有没有隐藏的摄像头。