<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第09集>>
-
1. That she had an affair with adam.
她和亚当有奸情。
-
2. Well, she didn'T.
她才没有。
-
3. She was his patient--a pathetic, lonely woman.
她是他的病人 一个可悲的孤独的女人。
-
4. One day, for no other reason than sheer pity, he gave her a little kiss.
一天 他纯粹出于同情 吻了她一下。
-
5. Sylvia took this to mean that they were in love.
西尔维亚误会那代表着他们相爱了。
-
6. And when adam told her otherwise,she had a breakdown and accused him of sexual assault.
亚当和她解释的时候,她就崩溃了 她告他性侵犯。
-
7. Oh, my god.
哦 天哪。
-
8. What did you do?
你们后来怎么办?。
-
9. We settled out of court.
我们庭外和解的。
-
10. I wanted to fight it, but adam was afraid of losing his license.
我想要抗争一下 但亚当担心会失去行医执照。