<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第10集>>
-
1. about a ballpark figure.
也不算过分吧。
-
2. You're not getting a dime.
你一毛钱都得不到。
-
3. Victor showed me the photographs of you and your ex-husband.
维克托给我看过了你和你前夫的照片。
-
4. You broke his heart.
你伤了他的心。
-
5. You humiliated him.
让他蒙羞。
-
6. So you'll inherit exactly what you deserve--nothing.
所以你将继承你应得的东西 什么都没有。。
-
7. Okay, I made a mista.
好吧 我是犯了个错误。
-
8. I'm sorry, but Victor wasn't entirely blameless.
很抱歉 不过维克托也并非毫无过错。
-
9. He ignored me. He used me politically.
他无视我 在政治上利用我。
-
10. Oh, yeah, and he tried to kill Carlos.
噢 对了 还想谋杀卡洛斯。