<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第10集>>
-
1. Oh, uh, yeah, I guess so.
噢 好的 我想是吧。
-
2. "Do not stand at my grave and weep."
"不要站在我的坟前哭泣"。
-
3. Um, "I'm--I'm not there.I do not sleep.
我不在那儿 我也没有沉睡。
-
4. "I am a thousand winds that blow. I am...
"我是一阵一阵的微风 我...。
-
5. the diamond glints of snow."
是雪地钻石般的光辉"。
-
6. "I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
"我是照在成熟稻子上的阳光。
-
7. I am the gentle autumn's rain."
我是秋日温柔的细雨"。
-
8. "Do not stand at my grave and cry.
"不要站在我的坟前哭泣。
-
9. I am not there. I did not die."
我不在那儿 我也没有沉睡"。
-
10. That was lovely.
听起来好欣慰。