<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第12集>>
-
1. Previously on DH...
前情提要。
-
2. lynette dallied with temptation...
有人和勒奈特勾搭上了。
-
3. are you sleeping with my wife?
你和我老婆上床了?。
-
4. Carlos struggled with his new life...
卡洛斯和他的新生活做斗争。
-
5. I am poor, and I am blind, and there is nothing about that that is your type.
我没钱 我是瞎子 没有哪一点是你喜欢的。
-
6. Bree found herself with a new rival...
布里发现了新的竞争对手。
-
7. bree, that is, like, the best pie you've ever made.
布里 这是你有史以来最棒的派。
-
8. this is not my pie.
这不是我做的派。
-
9. okay, you caught me. It's mine.
好吧 被你发现了 这是我做的。
-
10. And susan made the best of having houseguests.
苏珊盛情接待了她的房客。