返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第4季 第12集>>

  • 1. Oh, gaby, I'm so glad you're here.
    加布 很高兴你来了。
  • 2. I was just about to tell everyone to keep an eye out for their invitation to the founder's ball.
    我正要告诉大家 留意接收基金晚会的邀请函。
  • 3. I'm sorry. What is the founder's ball? You all seem so excited.
    我插个话 基金晚会是什么? 看起来你们都很兴奋啊。
  • 4. It's a black-tie fund-raiser that bree organizes every year.
    是布里每年都要组织的 要求正装出席的基金晚会。
  • 5. It's a lot of work, exhausting and completely worth it.
    要花很多心思 很累但很值得。
  • 6. Especially when you get your big moment in the spotlight.
    特别是当你站在聚光灯下的那一刻。
  • 7. Bree gets to present an award to somebody who's done something extraordinary for the community.
    布里会给对社区有杰出贡献的人颁奖。
  • 8. Ooh, I say we nominate the woman who gives edie her bikini wax.
    哦 那咱们提名 送伊蒂比基尼蜜蜡脱毛膏的女人吧。
  • 9. So, bree, I've planned a few events myself back in chicago.
    那 布里 我以前在芝加哥时企划过一些晚会。
  • 10. Small potatoes compared to this, I'm sure,but if you could use me, I'd love to help.
    比起这个只是三脚猫,但如果你愿意用我 我乐意帮忙。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 63 Previous Next