<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第12集>>
-
1. Okay, look, people like to eat in fairview.
好吧 人们喜欢来紫藤巷吃饭。
-
2. There's plenty of business for both of us.
这样对我们的生意都有好处。
-
3. hey, I remember you! You back to working here now?
嘿 我认出你了! 你要回这里工作吗?。
-
4. Oh, no. Sorry.
哦 不是的 抱歉。
-
5. Too bad. That osso buco of yours was--really something.
太遗憾了 你做的炖小牛肘太牛了。
-
6. Well, I got it on the menu at my new place on the corner.
呃 我在转角的开了新店 菜单上有这道菜。
-
7. Come check us out.
有空来吃吧。
-
8. See? Room for everyone.
瞧? 大家都有生意做。
-
9. Orson, you scared me.
奥森 你吓我一跳。
-
10. Why are you sitting down here in the dark?
怎么一个人坐在那 也不开灯。