<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第12集>>
-
1. You had me out here,sitting like a dog with the window cracked open.
你把我带出来 像只狗似的傻坐在这里。
-
2. You used me!
你利用了我。
-
3. Well,why shouldn't I get something out of this?
我为什么不能从中得点好处呢?。
-
4. You know,the blindness didn't just happen to you.
眼睛瞎了又不是你一个人的事。
-
5. You can't be serious.
别开玩笑了。
-
6. Oh,you bet I am!
谁开玩笑了。
-
7. Every morning,the toothpaste has to be to the left of the sink,because if it's not,you can't find it,and I have to put it there.
每天早晨 牙膏必须得放在脸盆的左边,如果不是的话 你就找不着牙膏 这事必须得我来做。
-
8. And--and sometimes--I don't know--I'm driving,or I'm in line at the bank and I think,"is the toothpaste there?"
有时 我开车的时候 或是在银行排队的时候还会想,牙膏在那儿吗?。
-
9. so then I have to run home and check
我还要回去确认一下。
-
10. because I don't want you reaching for the tube and not being able to find it.
因为我不想让你连牙膏都找不到。