返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第4季 第12集>>

  • 1. all that never even entered my head.
    我却压根没为你考虑。
  • 2. and I am... really sorry.
    我真的很抱歉。
  • 3. Of course. No need to apologize.
    其实 没必要样道歉啊。
  • 4. I-I feel a million times better.
    那我就释然多了。
  • 5. you know, one thing I've learned here--
    知道吗 我来这里就学到了一个道理。
  • 6. if you don't get this stuff off your chest, it'll eat you alive.
    把事都闷在心里把人折磨死的。
  • 7. as he left, orson thought only of his good fortune and relief,ignoring completely the feelings of guilt and shame that were rising within him.
    他离开时 奥森只想到了他的走运与放松,却没发现罪孽感和内疚在潜意识中膨胀。
  • 8. That was the sad thing about orson hodge...
    这就是奥森 霍奇的弱点。
  • 9. he had no idea just how sick he really was.
    他还不知道自己病的有多重。
  • 10. From the moment his doctors had told him he was blind,carlos solis had worried about only one thing--
    自从医生告诉他眼睛瞎了的那一刻起,卡洛斯·索利斯只在担心一件事。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 63 Previous Next