<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第13集>>
-
1. Don't judge me.
不要给我下结论。
-
2. You don't know this hound from hell.
你都不知道那条狗有多可恶。
-
3. I raise my voice a teensy bit, and she barks,or I give carlos a little smack, and she growls.
我声音大一点点 她就狂吠,我稍微拍打一下卡洛斯 她就在那咆哮如雷。
-
4. Well, I have an idea.
好吧 我有办法。
-
5. Why don't you not do those things?
你别做那些事不就得了?。
-
6. Thanks for the biscuits, edie. No, I'm serious.
谢谢你的饼干 Edie 不 我是说真的。
-
7. There was always a certain..
肯定是着了什么魔。
-
8. .sick charm to the way you used to abuse carlos.
你才会经常虐待卡洛斯的。
-
9. But now that he's blind, it's just sick.
不过现在他瞎了 那就太病态了吧。
-
10. We're fine.This is who we are.This is our relationship.
我们很好 我们就这样子 我们就是这么相处的。