<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第14集>>
-
1. Power to you.
是你的魔力啊。
-
2. Okay, clearly, this is not going to work.
好吧 说明白点 我们不能在同一个班里。
-
3. So why don't you take your child bride and find another class?
你为什么不领着你的 未成年老婆去找别的班?。
-
4. I know. She's young.
我知道了 她很年轻。
-
5. Makes you wanna have work done, huh?
让你觉得你应该做做拉皮。
-
6. Or should I say, more work done?
或者不止这个?(减肥)。
-
7. The only work I've had done was getting 185 pounds of ugly fat sucked out of my house.
我唯一要做的就是把自己这个 重185磅的大肥婆赶出家就行了。
-
8. You're jealous. I get it.
你吃醋了 我知道了。
-
9. She's gorgeous, funny, a law professor.
她是个漂亮 风趣的法律教授。
-
10. Oh, no, no, no, th-those are not the legs of a law professor.
哦 不不 法律教授的腿不长那样。