返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第4季 第14集>>

  • 1. Yeah, but that doesn't mean you have to go blurting all our deepest, darkest secrets.
    对 但这不意味着你可以大肆宣传 我们最隐秘最黑暗的经历。
  • 2. it's not dark. It's part of who I am.
    这不算黑暗 这是我的一部分。
  • 3. Plus one of the first things they teach you in the program is it's not healthy to keep secrets.
    另外戒瘾的第一课 就是"心存秘密 有害身心"。
  • 4. Hence, the honesty.
    因此 要诚实。
  • 5. Oh, enough with the "hence."
    别再说"因此"了。
  • 6. I'm just saying that some thgs are private,and I think that you can be honest without being inappropriate.
    我只是说 有些事是很私人的,你应该在得体的前提下诚实。
  • 7. When I said it, his wife congratulated me.
    我刚才说的时候 她妻子祝贺了我。
  • 8. Did you notice that?
    你注意到了吗?。
  • 9. And karl made his happy monkey face.
    而卡尔幸灾乐祸地做了鬼脸。
  • 10. Did you notice that?
    你注意到了吗?。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 73 Previous Next