<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第16集>>
-
1. No, not at all.
不会 正是时候。
-
2. great, because we are here to throw ourselves on your mercy.
太好了 因为我俩是来求你帮忙的。
-
3. We are having a commitment ceremony in five days, and our caterer just canceled.
我们五天后就要举行结婚典礼了 可酒席承办商却撂挑子了。
-
4. We know it's short notice.
我知道这很仓促。
-
5. Totally understand if you say no.
如果你拒绝的话 我们完全能理解。
-
6. Nonsense. I'd love to do it.
没有的事 我很乐意。
-
7. Why don't you have aeat, and we'll talk details?
何不进来坐坐 咱们讨论下细节?。
-
8. I'm sorr iF... you're busy, can come back later.
对不起 如果... 你忙的话 我们可以过会儿再来。
-
9. No, no. No, that's okay. You stay.
不 不 没关系 你们坐。
-
10. I'll come back later.
我过会儿再来。