返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第4季 第16集>>

  • 1. Lynette, I'm sorry.
    勒奈特 我很抱歉。
  • 2. When I'm told about a suspected case of child abuse, I am bound by law to report it.
    当我得知有疑似虐待儿童的情况 发生时 我有义务上报。
  • 3. Okay, so what happens now?
    好的 接下来怎么办呢?。
  • 4. I'm just trying to help C.P.S.Finish their investigation.
    我在协助CPS完成她们的调查工作。
  • 5. They'll intervieyour kids, their teachers, possibly some of your neighbors.
    她们会找你的孩子们还有他们的老师谈话 也许还包括你的某些邻居。
  • 6. My neighbors? God! I could strangle that girl.
    我的邻居? 上帝! 我真想掐死那丫头。
  • 7. Honey, you might wanna stop saying things like that.
    亲爱的 这种话你以后就别说了。
  • 8. Look, for the next few days, let tom handle the kids.
    听着 接下来几天 让汤姆带孩子。
  • 9. Any other problems between you and kayla could jeopardize custody of all your children.
    如果你和凯拉之间再出问题 可能会危及你对其它几个孩子的监护权。
  • 10. Wait. They could take my children?
    等下 她们可能把我的孩子夺走?。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 65 Previous Next