<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第16集>>
-
1. I know we settled on "conner," but I'd, uh, I'd like to name our son after my grandfather.
我知道我们决定了叫儿子 "康纳" 但我想给他起外公的名字。
-
2. Well, yeah, um, I mean, "conner" is just a name we picked out of thin air.
喔 好啊 "康纳" 只是个 凭空起的名字。
-
3. This would mean something.
取你外公的名字会更有意义。
-
4. So you're okay with this?
所以你没意见吗?。
-
5. Think it's a beautiful way to honor your grandfather.
这是对你外公表示敬意的 一个很棒的方式。
-
6. I mean, "james" wouldn't be my first choice, but it's a good, solid name.
虽然 "詹姆斯" 不是我最喜欢的 但还算是一个不错的名字。
-
7. No, grandpa james is my dad's dad. This is my mom's--maynard.
不是 詹姆斯是我爷爷的名字 我外公的名字是...梅纳德。
-
8. Oh, right. Maynard.
哦 没错 梅纳德。
-
9. Oh, that's awful... that he died.
噢 太糟糕了...我指他的离去。
-
10. Why didn't we think of this before?
我们之前为什么没想到?。