<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第16集>>
-
1. It's such a beautiful southern name.
这么美的一个南方名字。
-
2. Oh, and rare, really rare.
噢 还很罕见 非常罕见。
-
3. And you're right. It's a great way to honor my grandfather.
你说的没错 这是对我外公 表示敬意的一个很棒的方式。
-
4. Yeah. I said that, didn't I?
是啊 我就是这么说的。
-
5. Oh, shoot. We can't do it.
噢 天哪 我们不能那么做。
-
6. Isn't your grandpa james significantly older than grandpa maynard?
你爷爷詹姆斯不是比 你外公梅纳德年纪大吗?。
-
7. Shouldn't we honor him first?
我们应该先向他表示敬意吧?。
-
8. But grandpa james isn't dead.
但是我爷爷詹姆斯还活着。
-
9. You sure? It's worth a phone call.
你确定吗? 应该打电话确认一下。
-
10. Actually, I've got a cousin who's named after him already, so we're covered.
事实上 我有个表哥也叫詹姆斯 所以没问题了。