返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第4季 第16集>>

  • 1. It shows you slapping a young girl across the face.
    显示您扇了一个女孩耳光。
  • 2. We're assuming that's kayla.
    我们设想那是凯拉。
  • 3. Have a seat. I'll be with you in a second.
    请坐 我随后就来。
  • 4. Yes, lynette scavo was not the world's greatest mother.
    没错 勒奈特 斯加沃 不是世上最伟大的母亲。
  • 5. but in her heart, she knew she had done the best she could...
    但她心里清楚 就她所要面对的来说...。
  • 6. given... what she had to work with.
    她已竭尽所能了。
  • 7. "Lynette"--it's how the french describe "a pretty one."
    "勒奈特"在法语中指"美人"。
  • 8. "Katherine"--coined by the ancient greeks, it denotes "purity."
    "凯瑟琳" 来源于古希腊语 象征着"纯洁"。
  • 9. "Gabrielle"--a hebrew word meaning "god is my strength."
    "加布丽尔"是希伯来语 表示"上帝是我的力量"。
  • 10. "Bree"--it's an irish name that means "power."
    "布里"是爱尔兰名字 表示"力量"。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 65 Previous Next