<< 绝望主妇 第4季 第17集>>
-
1. Bree's in a horrible jam, and I told her we'd help cater
布瑞遇到了大麻烦 我跟她说我们可以帮忙操办。
-
2. The commitment ceremony tomorrow.
明天的承诺仪式。
-
3. I can't. I'm busy, remember? I'm taking this stuff to Kayla,My daughter who lives four and a half hours away now.
我不行 我很忙 记得吗 我要把这些东西送去给Kayla,我女儿现住在离这四个半小时车程的地方。
-
4. Okay, so at the risk
好吧 那我就冒险说一句。
-
5. Of cracking these eggshells I've been walking on all week,Any idea when you're gonna stop being so angry?
这周来我一直战战兢兢 如临深渊,但你有没想过不要再这么气呼呼的了?。
-
6. I'm not angry at you.
我没生你的气。
-
7. cause you know we didn't have a choice, Tom.
因为你知道我们没别的办法 Tom。
-
8. We had to get her out of the house.
我们必须得把她送走。
-
9. I know. I am angry at the situation.
我知道 我只是对这种情况很愤怒。
-
10. Can you please just let me be angry?
麻烦你就让我接着气一下 好吗。