返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第4季 第17集>>

  • 1. Hold it. you didn't say anything about the ice sculpture.
    等下 你没提到冰雕的事。
  • 2. Oh! yes, I'm sorry. one cherub delivered at 1:30. Cherub? no, I specifically
    是啊 不好意思 小天使冰雕会在一点半送到 -天使? 不对 我特意叮嘱过。
  • 3. Told Katherine we were gonna go with the enchanted castle.
    凯瑟琳我们要的是魔法城堡。
  • 4. And I told her we'd go with the cherub
    而我告诉她 我们要天使。
  • 5. Because we are not 8-year-old girls. Bob, all my life
    我们都不是八岁小女孩了 鲍勃 我这辈子。
  • 6. I have dreamt of having a wedding receptioN
    我一直在梦想有这样的一个婚宴。
  • 7. In which I would serve drinks from a vodka moat
    婚宴上 有一个冰制的魔法城堡。
  • 8. Surrounding an enchanted castle rendered in ice,And I don't think that's too much to ask. remember when you asked me
    在城堡的护城河里装满伏特加 来为来宾提供酒水,我认为这要求并不高 -记得你曾经要求我。
  • 9. To tell you when you start acting like faye dunaway
    每当你表现得像"亲爱妈咪"里董事会那一幕中的。
  • 10. From the boardroom scene in "mommie dearest"?
    费·唐纳薇时 我就要提醒你的事吗?。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 63 Previous Next