<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第03集>>
-
1. Now you're not speaking to me, either?
现在你也不愿意跟我说话了 是吧。
-
2. They're just mad.
他们只是有点生气。
-
3. Things will be better next time.
下次事情会好点的。
-
4. You honestly think there'll be a next time?
你真的认为还有下次。
-
5. It took us three years to talk them into this visit.
我们花了三年时间才劝他们回趟家。
-
6. It took you one day... To ruin it.
你一天就...搞砸了。
-
7. Orson, I'm truly sorry.
奥森 我真的很抱歉。
-
8. It's just, seeing...
只是 看到。
-
9. All these mistakes that she's making with Benjamin,it's just so hard for me.
她对本杰明那么苛刻,我很难过。
-
10. You know what hard for me?
你知道什么让我很难过吗。