<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第04集>>
-
1. You know, it's been years since I looked through this stuff.
我已经好几年没有翻阅这些东西了。
-
2. I'd forgotten I was... Kinda great.
我都忘了我曾如此辉煌。
-
3. You were awesome!
你当时棒极了。
-
4. I mean, come on. How lucky is Bree
拜托 布里多幸运啊。
-
5. to have a neighbor that used to be a big advertising hotshot?
能有个前广告巨头当邻居。
-
6. Well, maybe I'm the lucky one.
或许我才是那个幸运儿。
-
7. This could be a perfect way for me
可能这是个绝好的机会。
-
8. to stick my toe back in the business.
让我能重操旧业。
-
9. Nothing big, maybe just pick up some freelance work.
没什么大不了 可能只从事些自由职业的工作。
-
10. But, honey, if you do that, where you gonna find the time
亲爱的 你要这样 哪有时间。