<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第05集>>
-
1. It would not be the last time that evening Bree would find herself... Um, actually, dear...
今晚 布里得第二次 其实 亲爱的。
-
2. Drawing a line.
画清界限。
-
3. I'd rather you not talk about the job tonight.
我建议你今天不要提工作的事。
-
4. But, Bree, this is the first party in months
但是布里 这么久以来只有在这个宴会上。
-
5. when I can answer the question, "what's new?"
别人问我最近如何的时候。
-
6. Without mumbling into my drink. Well, it's just vulgar to discuss business at a party.
我可以大方回答 而不用假装喝酒 在晚会上谈论工作很不礼貌。
-
7. Mm. You haven't told Katherine yet, have you?
你还没告诉凯瑟琳 对吗。
-
8. It's not that easy.
不容易开口。
-
9. You know she'll be furious.
她会很生气的。
-
10. Yes, but the great thing about Katherine is she'll express it
但是她有个优点 就是坦白。