<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第05集>>
-
1. I am not telling her tonight. Fine. Then I will.
今晚我不会和她说的 好 那我说。
-
2. No, you will not. I forbid it. You know, for a partner, you're sounding a lot like a boss.
不 你不能 我不允许 知道吗 你现在说话不像搭档像老板。
-
3. I am telling her. Look, if we can't agree on something this basic,maybe we shouldn't work together. What are you saying?
我会告诉她 如果这点事情我们都不能达成共识,也许我们不该一起工作 你说什么。
-
4. I'm saying, maybe you should reconsider joining the company.
我说 你该重新考虑是不是要加入我们。
-
5. I have no intention of reconsidering. Fine. You're fired.
我不需要重新考虑 好 你被开除了。
-
6. Hey, guys. You ready to party?
伙计们 要去晚会了吗。
-
7. The party was in full swing,and everyone was waiting to surprise the guest of honor.
晚会正如火如荼,大家都在等着贵宾到来。
-
8. Little did they know,an even bigger surprise was on its way.
但他们不知道,更大的惊喜等着他们。
-
9. Sorry I'm late. There was a line at the bakery.
对不起 我迟到了 蛋糕店人有点多。
-
10. Well, you really went all out.
你们真的准备很周全。