<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第05集>>
-
1. who know your wife's supporting you
他们都知道没人愿意雇佣重刑犯。
-
2. because no one will hire a felon?
所以你的妻子在养着你。
-
3. I am drowning, and for you to throw me a lifeline
我快要淹死了 而你给了我一根救命绳。
-
4. and then snatch it away... Orson, I should have never offered you that job.
之后却又抽走 奥森 我一开始就不该给你这份工作。
-
5. It wasn't fair to Katherine. I am your husband.
这对凯瑟琳不公平 我才是你的丈夫。
-
6. Why are you putting Katherine's feelings ahead of mine?
为什么你更在意她的感受。
-
7. Orson, please. You're putting me in an impossible position.
奥森 拜托别让我难做人。
-
8. Then let me make it simpler for you.
那让我帮你解决吧。
-
9. I want a divorce.
我要离婚。
-
10. Hi. Katherine, great dress.
凯瑟琳 裙子真漂亮。