<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第05集>>
-
1. You're gonna turn some heads with that one.
会迷倒不少人哦。
-
2. I hope you're enjoying this party, Carlos,because you're not gonna live to see another one.
我希望你很喜欢这派对 卡洛斯,因为你马上就要死了。
-
3. Look, I'm sorry that I lied, and for what it's worth,the guilt has been tearing me apart.
对不起 我撒了谎 不管怎么说,我一直内疚地要死。
-
4. You know what's gonna tear me apart?
你知道什么会让我感到痛苦。
-
5. Another 10-pound baby shooting out my hoo-ha.
又一个10磅的宝贝让我发飙。
-
6. Honey, look at it this way,god blessed us again because you are such a great mom.
亲爱的 这么想,因为你是如此伟大的母亲 所以上帝再次保佑我们。
-
7. Oh. Get your hands off me, you selfish son of a bitch.
把手拿开 你这个自私的王八蛋。
-
8. I told you I love you.
我告诉过你 我爱你。
-
9. Doesn't that mean anything to you?
这对你没有意义吗。
-
10. Yes. It means that someone forgot
有意义 意味着某人忘记。