<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第06集>>
-
1. that's come to mean so much to me.
对我来说这意味着很多。
-
2. Maybe a little too much.
也许是太多了。
-
3. Mrs. Solis, my husband's gone. I'm estranged from my family.
索利斯夫人 我丈夫早就去世了 家庭成员都疏远了我。
-
4. If you live with loneliness long enough,it becomes an ache inside you... An actual physical pain.
如果你长期忍受着孤独,精神和肉体都会痛苦不堪。
-
5. I thought I'd live with that pain the rest of my life.
我以为剩下的日子都要忍受这种痛苦。
-
6. Then your husband healed me.
但你丈夫治愈了我。
-
7. Can you blame me for being grateful?
你会责怪我对他心存感激吗。
-
8. No, but I just think we should end things
不会 我只是觉得在它进一步发展之前。
-
9. before they get any weirder.
我们应该阻止它。
-
10. Carlos tells me you used to be a fashion model.
卡洛斯说你以前是个时尚模特。