<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第07集>>
-
1. But if you'd feel better joining us...
或者你和我们一起去。
-
2. You sure are making this hard.
你把事情弄糟了。
-
3. I have tried to be nice, but I am running out of polite here,so I'm just gonna say knock it off.
我本想客气点 但是在没法继续保持礼貌,少对我来这一套。
-
4. I'm sorry. Knock off what?
抱歉 少来什么。
-
5. This whole creepy, clingy "I'm your grandma" routine.
你的那一套令人生厌的说法 我是你们的奶奶。
-
6. But I've come to feel like a grandmother to the girls.
我确实想要做孩子们的奶奶。
-
7. In three days. That's the creepy part.
这就是三天来最让人讨厌的。
-
8. What a hurtful thing to say,especially given how generous I've been to your family.
太让人伤心了,尤其是我最近对你们那么好。
-
9. Yeah, too generous.
是很慷慨。
-
10. It's like you're trying to buy us or something.
就像是你要买下我们。