<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第07集>>
-
1. You got the tape! How did you manage that?
你拿到录像带了 怎么做到的。
-
2. Orson, we don't need to know.
奥森 我们不需要知道。
-
3. No, you don't, but it's kind of amazing
对 是不需要 居然一箱啤酒。
-
4. what you can get a bunch of bikers to do for a case of beer.
就能打发一群飞车仔。
-
5. Oh, my. Well, I better destroy this.
天哪 我最好毁了这光盘。
-
6. Actually, you may want to watch it first.
实际上 也许你想先看看。
-
7. Why? I'm embarrassed enough as it is.
为什么 这东西让我够尴尬的了。
-
8. Humor me. I'll cue it up.
别搞笑了 我来放碟子。
-
9. You watched it?! Well, I had to make sure it was the right disk.
你看过了 我得看看是不是这张碟。
-
10. Here, just watch a little bit.
这里 就看一点儿。