<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第08集>>
-
1. Well, my first wife and I were only married a few months,so I-I almost don't like to count it. Did someone throw rice at you?
跟第一任妻子只在一起生活了几个月,所以我几乎不算 举行婚礼了吗。
-
2. Yeah. It counts.
有 那就算。
-
3. Is this upsetting you? I-I thought you'd understand.
你是不是生气了 我以为你会理解。
-
4. Julie said you'd been divorced yourself.
朱莉说你也离过婚。
-
5. Yeah. Only twice.
是啊 只有两次。
-
6. Two. Small number. Much smaller than three.
两次 不多 比三次少得多。
-
7. And my first cheated on me, so that doesn't even count.
第一任欺骗了我 所以基本不算。
-
8. Did someone throw rice at you? Shut up.
举行婚礼了吗 闭嘴。
-
9. Look, you and I both know
你也知道 我们都清楚。
-
10. that sometimes it just doesn't work out.
婚姻的事很难说。