<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第08集>>
-
1. Meatloaf, pot pies, peach cobbler.
肉馅糕 派 桃味馅饼。
-
2. Why are you trying to crucify me?
你为什么一定要盯着我不放呢。
-
3. Because it's not a cookbook, Bree.
因为那根本不是一本烹调书 布里。
-
4. It's a "look how great I am" book...
那是一本告诉别人自己有多棒的书。
-
5. One designed to make every woman who reads it feel like a failure
你想让每个看到这本书的女人 都觉得自己很失败。
-
6. if she doesn't measure up.
如果她达不到要求的话。
-
7. What you're selling's a total sham.
你就是想让别的女人感到羞耻。
-
8. But it isn't, Sandra,because I don't think I'm great.
不是这样的 桑德拉,我并不认为我很能干。
-
9. I have fallen down more times than I can count,just like so many other housewives out there.
我失败的次数难以计数,跟其它的家庭主妇一样。
-
10. We're all just barely holding on,and we all think that we're alone.
我们只是在坚持而已,而且 我们都认为自己在独行。