返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第5季 第08集>>

  • 1. So maybe you're right. Maybe it isn't a cookbook.
    也许你是对的 它不仅仅是一本烹调书。
  • 2. It's a lifeline from me to those other women,because I want them to know
    它是连接我和其它女人的生命线,我希望她们能知道。
  • 3. there's always a chance to get something right...
    总有机会能把事情做好。
  • 4. Even if it's just a casserole.
    即便只是做菜。
  • 5. Why didn't you just tell me that right up front, Bree?
    你为什么不一开始就告诉我呢 布里。
  • 6. That's an angle I can work with.
    我可以从这方面入手写稿。
  • 7. I got some good news today.
    今天我有好消息。
  • 8. I've been speaking with the headmaster
    我跟校长谈过了。
  • 9. at greenbrier country day school,and I got them to reserve two spots for the girls.
    格林布莱尔的全日制学校,我请他们给孩子们预留了两个位置。
  • 10. They start next term. Well, thanks, but the girls already have a school.
    下学期开始 谢谢 但是她们已经有学校了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 64 Previous Next