返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第5季 第09集>>

  • 1. No, the point is, he's still dead,and I am not having unnecessary surgery.
    不 关键是 他还是死了,况且我不想做不需要的手术。
  • 2. This is absolutely necessary.
    这是绝对需要的。
  • 3. I am going through a very stressful time.
    我最近实在无法集中精神。
  • 4. I have interviews, that cooking demonstration at the mall.
    商场还有一个关于烹调示范的采访。
  • 5. If I don't get my rest, it could affect the launch of my book.
    如果我休息不好 会影响到我出书的。
  • 6. Oh! Well, that's very reasonable.
    你还真讲道理啊。
  • 7. You get to be a best-selling author.
    当你捧起你销售界奥斯卡奖杯时。
  • 8. I get to be an organ donor.
    我却成了器官捐献者。
  • 9. Orson, if we can't share a bed,it's going to hurt the intimacy of our marriage.
    奥森 如果我们不能同床共枕,那就会伤害我们婚姻的亲密感。
  • 10. My death will have the same effect.
    我的死亡也会导致同样的后果。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 68 Previous Next