<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第09集>>
-
1. You know, I always thought
我一直认为。
-
2. that the one thing I could depend on you for was honesty.
你非常诚实 所以我很信任你。
-
3. What happened to that?
这算怎么回事。
-
4. You want honesty? Fine. You didn't want to divorce Mike.
你想要诚信 好 你本不想跟麦克离婚。
-
5. You hit a really bad patch after the accident,but you never stopped loving him.
意外之后你伤心很久,但是你还是一直爱着他的。
-
6. And why would you?
你为什么要这么做。
-
7. Your relationship didn't have a natural end.
你们的关系根本就没有结果。
-
8. So face it. You're not mad at me or Mike or Katherine.
面对现实吧 你不是气我或者麦克和凯瑟琳。
-
9. You're mad at yourself
你是气怪你自己。
-
10. for letting your marriage fall apart.
因为你导致婚姻支离破碎。