<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第10集>>
-
1. I thought it was some stupid collectors item.
我以为只是个普通的收藏物。
-
2. No. That's why I wouldn't let you sell it
当然不是 当时缺钱我就是不让你卖。
-
3. when we were low on cash.
这就是真正的原因。
-
4. Uh, Carlos, I think it's time to put your eyedrops in.
卡洛斯 该点眼药水了。
-
5. Why don't you go do that?
快去吧。
-
6. Excuse me, ladies.
失陪 女士们。
-
7. Oh, don't look at me that way. I did what I had to do.
别那样看我 我是不得已而为之。
-
8. Gaby, you never sell a man's autographed baseball.
加布 男人的签名棒球是不能卖的。
-
9. The car needed tires.
汽车没钱换轮胎。
-
10. How was I supposed to know he was gonna get his sight back?
当时怎知道他会重见光明。