<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第10集>>
-
1. The doctor says your eyes can't be exposed to any light.
医生说了 你眼睛不能暴露在光线下。
-
2. I can only handle my husband going blind once per marriage.
我可承受不了丈夫再次失明。
-
3. Whoops. Was that my baseball?
是我的棒球吗。
-
4. Yeah. I got it. What do you think? Pretty cool, huh?
是的 我捡起来了 感觉如何 很酷吧。
-
5. Uh, yeah. It's... round.
是的 是圆的。
-
6. Look at it. It was signed by Lou gehrig.
仔细看看 是路.盖里亲笔签名(20年代棒球名将)。
-
7. Um... Oh, looky there.
看看这里。
-
8. Lou gehrig. Wow.
路.盖里。
-
9. It was a gift passed down from my grandfather to my father
是我祖父传给我爸爸的传家宝。
-
10. then to me. It was? I didn't know that.
现在由我掌管 是吗 我怎么不知道。