<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第10集>>
-
1. We've got 14 grand in there.
我们有1万4千美元存款。
-
2. We've got another 800 more in the Christmas club.
还有800多元的无息存款。
-
3. Look, we'll scrape it together.
可以把这些钱攒起来。
-
4. Oh, god. G... I gotta get to the restaurant.
哦 我的天 我要去趟餐馆。
-
5. Lynette, can you go to the bank and take care of that? Oh, sure. Okay. Good. Thank you. Yeah.
勒奈特 能去银行处理一下吗 哦 当然可以 好的 谢谢。
-
6. Okay, well, I'll notify the judge
好吧 那我就通知法官了。
-
7. that you intend to post bail. Wait. Slow down.
你们准备保释 等等 留步。
-
8. What? You're my lawyer,so anything I tell you is in confidence, right?
怎么了 你是我的律师,我说的话你会严格保密 对吗。
-
9. Well, technically, I'm Porter's lawyer, so don't...
技术角度讲 我是波特的律师 所以别。
-
10. Just go with me on this. There is no emergency fund.
听我说 没什么应急资金。