返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 绝望主妇 第5季 第10集>>

  • 1. I gave that money to Anne schilling
    我把钱给了安·希林。
  • 2. so she'd leave town, and Tom has no idea.
    让她离开 汤姆并不知道。
  • 3. Okay, just so I have this straight,you paid off a potential witness to get her to flee?
    好了 我就直说了吧,你付钱让潜在证人跑路。
  • 4. Hey. Whose lawyer are you anyway?
    嘿 你到底是谁的律师。
  • 5. Again, I'm Porter's... What am I supposed to do? Where am I gonna get that bail money?
    再说一次 是波特的 我该怎么办 我去哪弄这些保释金。
  • 6. You could go to a bail bondsman, put up the house as collateral.
    你可以去找担保机构借 用你的房子做抵押。
  • 7. No. The house is mortgaged to the teeth.
    不行 房子的贷款够多了。
  • 8. Well, there is the restaurant.
    好吧 不是还有个餐馆嘛。
  • 9. I guess I have no other choice.
    我想我没得选择了。
  • 10. But again, this is all in the strictest confidence.
    在次重申 这些都是最高机密。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 65 Previous Next