<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第10集>>
-
1. A witness? I... now will you please step back and let us do our job?
什么证人 请后退 别妨碍公务。
-
2. If you give up that right,anything you say can and will be used against you.
但你所说的一切,将会成为呈堂证供。
-
3. A witness? What are they talking about?
证人 他们在说什么。
-
4. It's gonna be okay. We'll call a lawyer.
会没事的 我们给律师打电话。
-
5. We'll get through this.
会没事的。
-
6. Lynette Scavo couldn't remember
勒奈特·斯加沃不记得。
-
7. the last time her family had breakfast together...
上次全家人坐在一起吃早餐是什么时候。
-
8. I guess we're done talking about my science project, huh?
我想我们不用谈我的科学计划了吧。
-
9. Yes, sweetie, we are.
是的 宝贝。
-
10. And she couldn't know
她想都没想到。