<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第11集>>
-
1. For Melina? She'd probably blow her nose on it.
为玛里娜而铺吗 她可能会用鼻子去闻。
-
2. No, I will not let that woman defile Nana's lace.
我不会让那女人弄脏祖母的蕾丝的。
-
3. I know Melina isn't what we hoped for,but let's face it... In-laws rarely are.
我知道玛里娜没有如我们所望,但我们要面对现实 姻亲都是这样。
-
4. Need I remind you of my mother?
想想当年我的妈妈。
-
5. Well, at least Gloria had the good taste
至少她得瘫痪中风。
-
6. to have a paralyzing stroke
这让人省心不少。
-
7. so we don't have to deal with her.
无须操心去照顾她。
-
8. True. That was a merry Christmas.
是啊 那个圣诞真快乐啊。
-
9. But Melina appears to be in tragically good health,which means we've got
但玛里娜不幸还有健康的体魄,也就是说 我们前面。
-
10. quite a few beer-drenched holidays ahead of us.
还会有很多聚少离多的假期。