<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第11集>>
-
1. Why don't you sit here, Bree?
你干嘛不做在这里呢 布里。
-
2. Guess who just called the burnt lamb chop?
猜猜谁刚申请了烤糊的羊排。
-
3. I just wanted to see the look on your faces
我只是想看到你们听到我的好消息之后。
-
4. when you heard my good news.
脸上流露的欣喜神情。
-
5. Really? What is it?
真的吗 是什么。
-
6. Well, I told Dr. Hardy you're moving to oakdale.
我和哈迪医生说了你们要搬去奥克戴尔。
-
7. Uh, thinking about it.
是在考虑。
-
8. They're thinking about moving to oakdale.
他们是在考虑搬到奥克戴尔。
-
9. Not after they hear this.
不过在他们听到这个之后。
-
10. Anyway, he's retiring next month,and he thinks you'd be perfect to take over his practice.
他下个月就要退休了,然后他想你去接替他的工作会非常好的。