<< 绝望主妇 第5季 第14集>>
-
1. What? Mike bought those? He bought her pearls?
什么 是麦克买的 给她买了珍珠。
-
2. He's a keeper.
他盯得很紧。
-
3. Oh, that's right. You didn't keep him, did you? Mm. Su...
对了 你没看住他 是吧。
-
4. Hi. Lynette, hi. Oh, I wish I had time for a chat,but I'm on my way to a meeting.
勒奈特 我想跟你谈谈,可是我要去开个会。
-
5. I might design my own line of bakeware. Can you imagine?
我可能会设计自己的烘焙用具 你能想象吗。
-
6. This will just take a sec. Okay.
就一小会儿 没问题。
-
7. Tom and I are so grateful for your investment
我和汤姆非常感谢你的投资。
-
8. that we want to do something special for you. Oh, that sounds lovely.
我们想为你做些特别的事情 听起来很不错。
-
9. We'd like to shut Scavo's down for the night
我们打算把今晚把斯加沃之家关了。
-
10. and throw a party in your honor. Just family and friends.
为你开个派对 只邀请家人和朋友。